Friday, August 13, 2010

Tytan turns 6

He is getting too old. What can I say? But he really is more than I ever could of hoped for in a son.



His favorite gift was his skateboard. He loves it, and he is naturally good at it. Again...he is getting so big! I had an emotional day for sure.



These are my little helpers making cupcakes to take to Ty's class.

.

Did you notice that Tanner's face is covered in mosquito bites? Or the huge pile of dirty laundry in the hall? Just click on the picture to make it bigger...you will notice!



Despite the never ending laundry, the frosting I made that Tanner informed me looked like snot, or the toy I bought at Kohl's that was supposed to change colors but never did....the most important thing is making these precious faces happy. And letting them know I love them more then I could ever say! I really don't think I could have asked for better children, if I had hand picked them myself!




See what I mean?

4 comments:

faanunumommy said...

Brynn, your kids are ADORABLE!!!

Stacia said...

I'm glad you're blogging again! Your kids are so cute! I love your updates!

Julie said...

I am amazed how much Tanner and Fayth look alike!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Looks fun, but you left out a picture of your cute cupcakes!!! Glad he had a fun day....well I guess a few days of birthday celebrations!